How to take the best care of your EBRU carpets
General guidelines :
- The most important step towards long–lasting beauty, comfort and durability with your carpet is to vacuum it regularly, this prevents soil from becoming embedded in the carpet’s pile.
- Rotate your carpet every now and then if it is exposed to high traffic, in this way the carpet will be more even wear over time.
- Vacuum the back of your carpet every year to make sure that there is no ore dust and dirt in your carpet.
- If you would like to ‘wash’ your carpet it is best to do this during the winter when there is snow outside. Place your carpet in the snow that it will be cleaned naturally. Wait until your carpet is dry before putting it back on the floor!
- Address spills and stains immediately, for most stains it is best to first try to clean with water. If you are not sure how to clean a stain it is always possible to send us a e-mail at email@example.com.
- If your carpet is placed in the full sunlight it is important to rotate it 180 degrees every now and then, because of the sunlight it is possible that there will be a colour difference in your carpet. By rotating your carpet you will let your carpet colour in an even way. Over time any material left in direct strong sunlight will fade.
- If there are any loose threats in your carpet please vacuum, don’t pull them out. Cut them with sharp scissors.